Thursday, June 21, 2012

Incredible Inspirational Speech by Al Pacino

"Life's a game of inches just like football. Cause in either game the margin for error is so small, I mean... one half a step too soon or too early and you don't quite make it, one second too slow or too fast and you don't quite catch it...the inches we need in life are everywhere around us! There in every break of the game...every minute, every second! On this team we fight for that inch!"

WARNING EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
 


"So go out and get those inches...cause that's what livin is, the six inches in front of your face!"

Now... What are you gonna do?



The background music is "Peace", by Paul Kelly, on "Soundings in Film".

1 comment:

  1. I will be good to you.
    I'll never be the casualty of my war, Al Pacino,
    shine through my heart
    as I wanna be free through you
    and when a pike of love closes my eyes please come to my dream -
    I'm good
    I will be good to you.
    Zlatka Koynova

    ReplyDelete